Assisted Services, Inc. offers complete senior care in Fort Worth.
Call 817-429-8476 for a complementary in-home consultation regarding senior care in Fort Worth. Each of our services is designed to make independent living or in home care easier on the ones who need it the most.
We know how important it is for your elderly parents or loved ones to receive the quality care they deserve. By pursuing the best staff available and creating comprehensive care packages, we position ourselves as the leading provider of senior care in Fort Worth.
- In Home Care
- Dementia Care
- Family Services
- Personal Care Services
- Transportation Assistance
- Recreational Activities
- Basic House Keeping
- Errand Running
Why Choose Assisted Services?
Your loved ones deserve the best service possible. Unfortunately, the average adult has countless responsibilities that narrow their ability to take care of their loved ones. While facilities are ideal for those with extensive needs, the average elderly adult simply needs reminders to take their medication, assistance with taking care of their home, and in general someone to handle their errands. Fortunately, our senior care services in Fort Worth are designed to handle those exact needs.
We take a personalized approach to senior care and are passionate about making sure your loved one’s needs are always met. From grocery shopping to handling smaller tasks like managing mail and medication reminders, we create assisted services that your loved ones actually need.
The Best Care for Your Loved One
When it comes to in home care for your loved one, only the best will do. Our mission is to supply the top level senior care in Fort Worth. Our qualified, highly trained, and experienced staff will execute our care services to the best of their ability. For more information about how Assisted Services, Inc. can help your loved ones live independently with all the care they need, please reach out to our team today.
Our Fort Worth Services for Seniors and the Disabled include:
- Conversation and companionship
- No matter if it’s conversation and company, or simply eating a meal together, having someone to sit and visit with can help make for a happier, healthier life.
- Recreational activities and crafts
- If it’s cards, board games, or a walk in the park, we work to help our clients stay active in mind, body and spirit.
- Meal preparation
- Many seniors do not have the opportunity to eat a well-balanced meal. Our caregivers will prepare a hot, delicious, nutritious meal. This service gives our clients the opportunity to eat the nutritious meals they need to enjoy healthier living. We also can work to accommodate special dietary and diabetic needs.
- Light housekeeping
- Vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning bathrooms and kitchens, taking out the trash, straightening rooms and organizing closets and drawers. Helping our clients maintain a clean living environment lifts their spirits and gives them a clean home.
- Medication reminders
- Although our caregivers cannot administer medications they can assist with opening medication containers, reading labels and reminding the person to take their medications are all ways in which we can assist. Ensuring the proper medication schedule keeps our clients healthy and compliant with their medication directives.
- Laundry and Linens
- This can be done in either the client’s home or the Laundromat, includes washing, drying, ironing and putting things away. Again, having clean laundry and linens improves the quality of life for the client.
- Errand services
- Caregivers can run errands such as picking up prescriptions, going to the post office, etc. Having such simple tasks completed eases the client’s mind as well as the family’s mind.
- Grocery shopping
- Caregivers will shop with or without the client accompanying them. They can shop at any store the client prefers. Having healthy food in the house makes it possible for the client to eat healthy meals.
- Mail assistance and organization
- We can assist the client in separating the junk mail from the important mail, and let them know when bills are due.
- Respite or relief for family
- Rest and relief for family members who are assisting with the care of their loved ones. This assistance gives the primary caregiver an opportunity to handle their own errands, go shopping, visit with friends, or get some much-needed rest.
- Periodic review and communication with family
- On a recurring basis we can contact the family to discuss how things are going, answer any concerns or redefine any services that may be needed. This is a great service for clients whose families live far away and may not be in daily contact with their loved ones
- Daily TLC phone calls
- This service is geared for those clients who may not need someone visiting their home everyday, but gives them and their families peace of mind.
- Emergency and Weekend Assistance
- Help when it’s needed – we provide 24-hour on-call assistance.
Personal Care Services
- Grooming and dressing guidance
- We provide guidance and recommendations on clothing, footwear, and basic hygiene.
- It is critical to keep not only the house clean, but the body as well – our staff is well-trained to bathe or shower the client or assist in the bathing process..
- Incontinence Care and Toileting
- Elimination is an important and normal body function. However, it is usually an activity that is private and one that is not openly discussed. The individual often faces embarrassment along with a sense of loss of independence. Our caregivers strive to provide an acceptable, comfortable and safe environment for all types of toileting needs.
- Oral hygiene
- Proper mouth, teeth, denture and gum care are essentials to good oral hygiene. Daily oral care can prevent bad breath, tooth decay, gum disease and assist in prevention of other diseases.
- Non-Emergency Wheelchair Transportation
- Doctor appointments
- Barbershops or beauty salons
- Parties or Family functions
- Wherever the client likes to go!