Learn surprising Facts, New Breakthroughs and Practical approaches for dealing with Dementia!
Register below for this informative seminar and luncheon where local experts will share cutting edge information about dementia care, breakthroughs in dementia research, and local resources for families dealing with dementia and Alzheimer’s.
DATE: Sept. 23, 2017
TIME: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
ADMISSION: $10 per person – includes lunch catered by Cuisine For Healing
(attendance limited to residents of Tarrant County, TX)
LOCATION: La Mancha Business Event Center, Building 3, 2701 W. Berry St., Fort Worth, TX 76133
RSVP Required by 9/18/2017 to reserve your spot! Sign up using the form below or call 817-429-8476
Guest Speakers & Local Experts:
- Shelly Young, Alzheimer’s Association of No. Central TX
- Aileen Hummel, Texas Woman’s University
- Karolyn Sorensen, Brookdale Senior Living
- Sue Wallace, Assisted Services, Inc.
- Cuisine for Healing, Fort Worth (Luncheon Provider)
- James L. West Alzheimer’s Center
- Colonial Gardens Memory Care Communities
- Riverside Inn & Meadowbrook Memory Care Communities
- Klarus Home Care – Home Health Agency